TELL A FRIEND & BRING A FRIEND
The Patriots Technology Training Center is a membership 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1997. It is now in its 25th year of operation and providing virtual opportunities for students in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia (DMV), New York City, and Detroit, MI in grades 5-12. Our membership fee is $70 per year which includes a membership to the Patriots/National Society of Black Engineers Jr. Chapter.
The purpose of our virtual programs is to raise awareness among students by offering a variety of learning opportunities that encourage the students to pursue an education and career in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) fields.
Virtual Workshops and Competitions:
- Aerospace Aviation Competition Summit
- Bio-Medial Competition
- Cyber Security Competition
- Pre-Mother’s Day Video Competition
- Pre-Father’s Day Video Competition
- Solar System Competition
- STEM Carnivals
- Video Jam Gaming Tournament/Conference
- Youth STEM Summit
- STEM Summer Camp
Benefits of a Patriots Membership:
- Assistance in identifying scholarships
- Assistance in identifying internships/summer jobs
- Attend Virtual STEM Conferences
- Patriots Newsletter
- Earn Service Learning Hours
- Monthly Meeting – 3rd Saturday
- Professional Development
- E-Mentoring Program
Note: This is a fixed membership that runs in concurrence with the school year from August 1st to July 31st annually and renews every school year on August 1st.