The Patriots Technology Training Center is a membership, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1997. It is now in its 25th year of operation and providing virtual opportunities for students in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia (DMV), New York City, and Detroit, MI in grades 5-12. Our membership fee is $30 per year which includes a membership to the Patriots/National Society of Black Engineers Jr. Chapter.
The purpose of our virtual programs is to raise awareness among students by offering a variety of learning opportunities that encourage the students to pursue an education and career in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) fields.
“Empowering Students Through Technology” has been our mission for 25 years by increasing the number of students (5th -12th grades) entering into science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) ultimately leading towards college education and career paths in these fields. Our program includes a Youth Summit on Technology, Summer Camp, and the Patriots STEM Carnival. We also engage in Amusement Park Design, Biology/Chemistry/Math, Biomedical, Cyber Security, Flight Simulation, Lego Robotics, Science Bowl, Solar System, Hackathon, and Video Designing Competitions. Our students have attended the Regional and National Society of Black Engineers conferences.
Competitions & Programs
- Patrotech Science Club/NSBE Jr. Chapter # 3238
- General Meeting (3rd Saturday of each month)
- STEM Carnivals
- Video Gaming Jam Tournament /Conference
- BEYA – Black Engineer of the Year Award Conference
- Bio-Medical Competition
- NSBE’s Society of Black Engineer Annual National Conference
- Cyber Security Competition
- Patriots Annual Youth STEM Summit
- Solar System Competition
- Pre-Mother’s Day Video Competition
- Pre-Father’s Day Video Competition
- STEM Summer Camp